Category: Holiday

  • Month 98 & 99

    Month 98 & 99

    Dear Olivia, The holidays are over and despite it being my favorite time of year, I’m excited to send you and your brother back to school. I need routine like nobody’s business and when you’re both here at the house, asking what the plans are for the day, I stress. Not to mention you and Miles […]

  • 2016 Momma’s Day Gift Guide

    2016 Momma’s Day Gift Guide

    I’ve been receiving emails for a couple weeks now alerting me about Mother’s Day and all the while I kept thinking to myself, why am I receiving these emails already? Mother’s Day is weeks out. Come to find out, Mother’s Day is less than 2 weeks away (May 8th, to be exact)! If you have failed […]

  • Fourth of July

    Fourth of July

    I love fireworks, friends, family and adult beverages so naturally I love the fourth of July. In years past, I would force Ryan to drive aimlessly with me in an effort to find the best spot to view fireworks. I would become disgruntled when I would realize my view was cut off by some line of trees […]

  • Happy Father’s Day

    Happy Father’s Day

    We’re pretty lucky to have this guy around. He tolerates the crazy, the emotional, and the compulsive and most of the time he does it with a smile (the other times he disappears into the office with the door closed). Understandable. Olivia and Miles are pretty awesome kids and I owe a lot of that […]

  • Dads Like Cards Too

    Dads Like Cards Too

    In a time when everything is digital, I still appreciate the handwritten card. So much so, that I’ve kept roughly 90% of the cards I have received in my lifetime. The other 10% have been snatched and destroyed by the little folk who live with me.